As a small business owner, you don’t always have the time, energy, knowledge or passion to manage all areas of marketing your business.
That’s where I come in. Your marketing Fairy Godmother is here to help!
As your small business friend, I’m there to support and inspire you on a either a contract basis (i.e. weekly) or on a project/ad hoc basis.
With my wealth of experience and knowledge, I’m more than about saving you time and energy. I’m there to make your marketing sparkle and to help your business grow and brand awareness shine.
As a contracted client, my emails and DMs are always open for support and you will be invited to join my closed Facebook group where I provide ongoing support and tips to a community of small business owners.
Marketing management support can include:
- Brand guardianship. As your Brand Manager (aka your Brand Guardian Angel) I oversee all areas of your marketing strategy to ensure all activity is in line with your values, objectives and ideal clients. I answer incoming enquiries, proactively source exposure and content opportunities, work with third parties of benefit to your business, ensure that all touch points are aligned, maintain tone of voice and are on brand. I proof read, write any marketing collateral, approve proofs, create content and marketing plans and brainstorm new ideas. I proactively protect your brand and work closely with you and any external suppliers and marketing support to ensure every channel is uniformed and on brand.
- Social media management. Content creation, strategy, scheduling posts, engagement tasks, writing captions, image sourcing, mood board inspiration, replying to comments and DMs, sharing inspiring content, setting up collaborations and partnerships, grid post and highlight artwork plus researching content ideas and inspiration for sharing.
Then, the following often are included as part of a marketing manager role to ensure consistency with brand, tone of voice, style and organisation…
- Blog management. Strategy, researching blog ideas, copywriting, image sourcing, sharing to social channels and providing links for sharing on other marketing channels (i.e. email marketing).
- Email marketing. With experience in Mailchimp I can set up new email newsletters (including sign up forms for websites and social media), manage existing newsletter strategies and create inspiring emails to drive traffic and other objectives. Full insights provided (open and click rates).
- Event creation and execution. If events (parties, press days, blogger events, panel events, charity dinners and more) are a part of your marketing strategy, I have extensive experience in creating and managing events and can support you in any areas needed.
- Podcast marketing management. Podcasts are increasingly popular. I have experience in setting up new podcasts, distributing to the likes of Apple and Spotify, devising content and promotion strategy and creating copy and artwork for marketing.
- PR and general press office duties. Can include, but not limited to, compiling press releases, advising on PR strategy and story ideas for pitching, keeping in contact with relevant journalists, sourcing suitable influencers and bloggers to approach, create targeted campaign ideas such as gifting influencers and approaching editorial contacts as well as responding to topical news stories where applicable.
My minimum commitment is two hours per week or four hours per month, this allows me to get stuck in to at least one area for you, and thus allowing you to focus this time elsewhere in running your business.
I can create a bespoke package of services for you, which are calculated on my rate of £60 per hour (updated March 2021). Contracted work is either agreed on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis and discounts are available depending on the level of commitment and hours in place.
If marketing management is of interest, I offer a one or two hour discovery call for a reduced rate of £40 per hour, to allow you the chance to ‘get to know’ me and to discuss how I can support and provide inspiration to your business. This is not a coaching call, but an opportunity to learn if I’m a suitable person to support you and your business, to have a mini brainstorm about what I could bring to the table and how I could excite, inspire, motivate and up-level your existing marketing efforts.
To discuss your requirements please get in touch via my contact page.