There is something really special about the small business world. The ideas, creativity, inspiration, aspiration, passion, craftsmanship, community-spirit.
After years of working for some of the worlds biggest media brands I have immersed into the small business community, supporting small-medium business owners with their marketing plans and strategies to help shape, develop and grow their businesses. No two businesses are the same. Everyone has a different story to tell and everyone deserves a bespoke marketing support service that acts as your small business friend. Or as I like to call it, adding a touch of sparkle to your brand marketing.
I encourage a mindful approach to marketing that has yours and your ideal clients best interests at heart. I want to see you thrive in a genuine and authentic manner. I want you to standout amongst the rest, yet in a compassion way. I want you to have and appreciate quality followers and customers more so than quantity. Aligning your business with your own values is key when helping you find your marketing feet.
“I believe there is space for everyone within the small business world, no matter what stage you are at with your business or your marketing. Whether you simply have an idea to launch or want to grow and enhance your brand identity and marketing efforts, there is a seat at this table for all of us.”
- I have 18 years experience in digital and traditional marketing.
- From 2004-2016 I enjoyed a bustling career within magazines. My credentials include Head of Marketing, Brand and Partnership roles at HELLO!, Hearst and News UK.
- I’ve organised and project managed hundreds of brand partnerships, PR campaigns, events, celebrity collaborations, photoshoots, competitions, red carpet events and more.
- I jumped ahead of the digital marketing game, qualifying with the highest grade of the IDM Digital Marketing diploma in 2014.
- I’ve worked with many high profile organisations from a number of industries including film, fashion, beauty, wellbeing and travel.
- Using this combined knowledge and experience, I’m able to provide businesses with variety and high quality marketing support.
- I’m passionate about all areas of marketing I am skilled to work in. Digital marketing and content (such as social media, blogging and podcasts) is naturally where I’m busiest due to the modern world we live in, but I’m also experienced in traditional marketing such as brand identity, PR and events, meaning you get a whole wealth of knowledge, opportunity and skillset when working with me.
I look forward to hearing from you.